Submittable has partnered with the AT&T Film Awards to highlight the 6th edition of its short film competition, a chance for aspiring creators to shape the future of entertainment through innovative filmmaking.
This spring, the AT&T Film Awards will recognize emerging creators from across the U.S. with awards in four new categories:
- Best Short Film Shot on Mobile: Awarded to the top short film shot on smartphone, tablet, or drone.
- New Forms of Storytelling: Awarded to the top projects demonstrating new and innovative forms of storytelling, including VR/AR/MR experiences, 360 cinematic video, innovative use of VFX, interactive films, and digital comics.
- Futuristic Films: Awarded to the top short films incorporating sci-fi, the future of technology, the future of entertainment, or the future of communications.
- Social Good: Awarded to the top short films highlighting social good as a primary theme.
- Plus a special prize for underrepresented voices.
The winners of this spring’s AT&T Film Awards will have the opportunity to attend the AT&T SHAPE event at Warner Bros. Studios in June. Each winner will also receive a cash prize, mentoring, and a chance to take home the AT&T Film Awards trophy.
The AT&T Film Awards is open for submissions until May 5, 2019, and there is no cost to enter. Read the full guidelines and submit your film.
Looking for some more inspiration? View the past winners of the AT&T Film Awards here.
This announcement was sponsored by Submittable partner AT&T Film Awards, one of the thousands of organizations using our software to host exciting opportunities. Interested in more creative calls? Sign up for our creative opportunities email.